This is tiny and compact digital voltmeter with a red LED Display. The 0 to 100 V 0.28 inch Digital Voltage Tester DC VOLTMETER requires only a few minutes of configuration and is as simple as directly connecting wires to the source you want to measure and seeing the LED blink.
The red wire is to connect to the positive pole, the black wire is to connect to negative pole and the yellow/white wire is to connect to the positive pole of that source or another source across which we meant to measure the voltage. While measuring the supply voltage of another source make sure that negative pole is joined common. No need to worry even if there is any connection mismatch of the wires, the electric circuit won’t be a boom because it features reverse polarity protection.
It requires an extra power supply of 0V to 100V. To reach the best measurement accuracy, this voltmeter will automatically move the decimal point’s position according to the different measuring voltage. When it measures the voltage below 10V, it will display two places after the decimal point. When it measures the voltage above 10V, it will display one place after the decimal point.
Very bight and decent LED Display is ready to measure the dc voltages in the range of 0V to 100V. It is Small in size and light in weight, quite easy and convenient to carry out. Its small size which is only 0.28″ with bright and sharp blue light visible LED display, easy to read even in dim light and low operating voltage.
This voltmeter can be used to measure the storage battery’s voltage in motorcycles and cars and also can grasp the storage battery’s status. It also can be used to measure other voltage. 100V is the voltmeter’s maximum operating limited voltage, please leave enough margin when working, to avoid voltmeter’s permanent damage because of an electrical spark, power supply ripple, or other too high abrupt change of voltage.
- Red Wire: Positive of the Power supply
- Black Wire: Negative of the Power supply and also used as the negative of the measurement voltage source
- Yellow/White/Blue: Positive of the measurement voltage source
- 2-power source (Red and Black) line with the highest input voltage cannot exceed 100V, otherwise, there is the risk of burnt.
- Three-line voltage range 0-100V, but also can be used as second-line use in 40V voltage to within Technical parameters
The display weight and Dimensions may have ±2% error.
- Very small and lightweight voltmeter module.
- Very handy and easy to use.
- Blue LED display.
- It requires an extra power supply of 0V to 100V
- Best operates in the working voltage range of 5V to 24V
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- No direct exposure to sunlight
product stability, high accuracy
- 1 x 0.28 Inch 0-100V Two Wire DC Voltmeter -Blue