433mHz Tx RF Radio Module comprises an RF Transmitter and an RF Receiver. The transmitter/receiver (Tx/Rx) pair operates at a frequency of 433 MHz. An RF transmitter receives serial data and transmits it wirelessly through RF through its antenna connected at pin4.
The transmission occurs at the rate of 1Kbps – 10Kbps. The transmitted data is received by an RF receiver operating at the same frequency as that of the transmitter.
This low-cost RF transmitter can be used to transmit signals up to 100 meters (the antenna design, working environment, and supply voltage will seriously impact the effective distance). It’s good for a short distance, battery power device development. 433 MHz is the operating frequency for transmitter and receiver pair.
- Product Model: XD-RF-5V
- Operating voltage: DC5V
- Quiescent Current: 4MA
- Receiving frequency: 433.92MHZ
- Receiver sensitivity: -105DB
- Technical parameters of
- Product Model: XD-FST
- Launch distance:20-200 meters (different voltage, different results)
- Operating voltage :3.5-12V
- Dimensions: 19 * 19mm
- Operating mode: AM
- Transfer rate: 4KB / S
- Transmitting power: 10mW
- Transmitting frequency: 433M
- Pinout from left-right: (DATA; VCC; GND)
- Wide input supply (2.5 V to 12V)
- Easy to integrate (V , GND, and Data)
- The device in deep sleep mode when Data pin is grounded
- Very small dimension.
- 1 x 433Mhz RF Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Kit