This is a 5V, 10A 2-Channel Relay interface board. It can be used to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
It has a 1×4 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the 2 relays.
The pins are marked on the PCB:-
- GND – Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the optocouplers
- The module using Songle relay control.
- AC voltage 250V, AC current 10A, maximum DC voltage 30V DC current maximum 10A.
- Power indicator (green), Two ways of relay status indicator light (red)
Using 8550 transistor-driven, strong driving ability.
- Has the fixed bolt hole and easy installation.
- 1 x 5V 2 Channel Relay Module