A 9V Battery Snap Connector + DC Jack is an adapter which transfers the 9 volts from a battery to a DC power plug- which then can be plugged in and power a DC power barrel jack with 9 volts.
To use this device, a user just connects a standard 9-volt battery to the 9-volt battery holder slot of the adapter. When inserted correctly, the battery’s voltage will be transferred to the DC power plug. This is DC 9V Battery Button Power Cable Tie line For Arduino. Plug in the outside is negative
- Excellent material
- Fine workmanship
- It is an environmental 9V battery buckle
- T- Fonts, with red and black connecting lines
- Save Power and Protect the environment
- Good electrical conductivity and comfortable sense of touch
- This DC power plug can then be plugged into any DC power barrel jack (of equivalent size). The DC power barrel will then supply 9 volts to the circuit to which it is connected.
- This is very handy for any type of circuit where you want to supply 9 volts to the circuit and you want it to operate on battery power, or if you just don’t have a standard 9-volt power adapter.
- This setup with a 9V to Barrel Jack Adapter can be used to power your own custom-made circuit in which you power it with a DC plug plugged into the DC barrel, or it can be used to power boards with DC power barrel jacks installed into them. Many boards have DC barrels, including Arduino boards, parallax boards, and many others
- 1 x 9V Battery Snap Connector