DHT11 is a Humidity and Temperature Sensor, which generates calibrated digital output. DHT11 can be interface with any microcontroller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. and get instantaneous results. DHT11 is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor which provides high reliability and long term stability.
It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its very simple to use, and libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
This module makes is easy to connect the DHT11 sensor to an Arduino or microcontroller as includes the pull up resistor required to use the sensor. Only three connections are required to be made to use the sensor – VCC, GND and Output.
- Pin 1: Power +Ve (3.3VDC to 5.5VDC Max wrt. GND)
- Pin 2: Serial Data Output
- Pin 3: Power Ground or Power –Ve
- Very reliable and Stable for long term
- Easy to use with different microcontroller boards
- It is precisely factory calibrated
- 1 x DHT11 Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module.
- 3 x Female to Female Connecting cable.