Hall Effect Sensor Module is used to Detect the proximity of a magnet. It is very much Smaller in size. When the magnetic field rises above a threshold level, the open-collector output transistor switches on, which pulls the logic-compatible output low and illuminates the on board LED indicator.
Its fast (The turn-on threshold is 35-450 Gauss, the minimum hysteresis is 20 Gauss, and the operating voltage range is 4.5 – 24 volts. This module uses the Allegro Microsystems A3144EUA sensor. It has a 3 pin interface, signal, V+ and GND.
To use this sensor/switch, place a 10K pull-up resistor between the “S” pin and the middle pin (+), connect the “-” pin to ground. Supply voltage to the middle pin. The “S” pin will go low (gets pulled to ground) and the on board LED indicator will turn on when a magnet is brought near.
A magnetic field is detected by the sensor and will be printed as an analog voltage value. You can control the sensitivity of the sensor with the potentiometer.
- VCC ↔ 2.3V ~ 5.3V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ (analog output)
- DOUT ↔ (digital output)
- Motor speed measurement
- Object position detection
- Smart car
- Electronic bricks
- Features wide range voltage comparator LM393
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator with the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation
- Output form digital switch output (0 and 1 high and low level)
- Signal output indication
- Single channel signal output
- The output effective signal is low level
- When there is sound, outputs low level and the signal light
- Can be used for Acoustic control light, give sound and light alarm working with the Photosensitive sensor, and sound control, sound detect
- 1 x Linear Magnetic Hall Sensor